Stress is the body's automatic response to any physical or mental demand placed on it.
Negative effects of stress
- Weight gain/loss
- Unexpected hair loss
- Heart Palpitation
- High blood pressure
- Mood swing
- Can lead to depression
- Can also lead to unhealthy
- Coping strategies (i.e. alcohol, drugs etc...)
- Attitude : A person's attitude whether positive or negative influences a stituation. A person with negative attitude will often
have more stress than the one with the positive attitude.
- Diet : Pooe diet makes the physical conditional of one's body and immune system very weak. unhealty food choices, abnormal eating schedules declines one's physical ability. Hence, the physical stress decreases the ability to deal with emotional stress.
- Physical Activity : Physical activity promotes a feeling of well-being. Less physical activity puts the body in a stressed state.
- Support : Having a support system in the form of friends, family, colleagues, teams makes us capable of dealing stressful situations in an able manner.
- Relaxtaion : 7-8 hours of sleep is important to relax. Cultivating one's hobbies and other interests helps deal a stressful situation.