Allergy occurs when a person's immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people.
Types Of Allergies
- Food allergies are estimated to affect 4 to 6 percent of children and 4 percent of adults.
- Dust allergies and sneezing go hand in hand, But sneezing isn't the only uncomfortable symptom.
- Certain medications cause rash, hives on your skin result in difficult breathing.
- Skin allergy conditions : Itching, Redness their cause may not be easily identifiable.
- The most common skin rashes : Eczema and hives which are releted to allergies.
Insect Sting Allergy
- Stings form five Insects : Honeybees, Hornets, Wasps, Yellow jackets and Fire ants are known to cause allergic reactions to the venom injected into the skin.
Hay Fever Allergy
- Lot of sneezing, running nose, stuffy nose, tearing eyes, Itchy mouth, or skin are symptoms of Hay Fever Allergy.
- One of the common reasons of allergy is mold which is found on moist places like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Pet allergies can your eyes to water or causing you to start sneezing.